We are currently looking for a passionate, talented, and knowledgeable personal assistant (PA) with proven experience to join a collaborative and innovative team to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
As a PA, you'll work closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. You'll help a manager to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Planning and organizing meetings and events.
- Answering calls and liaising with clients competently.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the manager's email.
- Preparing papers for meetings.
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment.
- Establish best practice procedures for the company.
- You need to be willing to adapt to unexpected opportunities and challenges, to step outside of your comfort zone and engage in jobs that are outside of the job spec.
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence on the manager's behalf.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within
- the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations for the Director.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
What are we looking for?
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Advanced Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Hunger to learn and grow in your career
- Strong teamwork, collaboration, process management, and cross-functional skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments from conception to completion and meet deadline commitments.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.