We are looking to hire an ambitious personal assistant intern who enjoys creating order out of chaos in a family business with multiple projects running at the same time.
ProLingua Global is a London-based company that provides language accelerator programmes for executives in the financial services industry. ProLingua Global is just one of multiple businesses run by Gabriella Ferenczi, German & Hungarian language coach. Gabriella would love to find an aspiring online PA who'd like to gain practical knowledge and experience.
Gabriella herself would be the mentor of the internship programme and she'll give you a thorough training on all aspects of her businesses so you'd get an understanding not only of the regular tasks that need to be done, but also on why they are important and what the role of each task is to keep the balls rolling. So you'll get to see the bigger picture too, not just the individual bits and pieces.
As a part of our tiny but mighty team, you’d be wearing a lot of creative hats.
You'd be responsible for
- Setting up systems and processes too make sure everything runs smoothly and on time
- Organising the day-to-day admin requirements of multiple companies and projects
- Booking and arranging travels
- Doing a bit of digital marketing and advertising
- Dealing with email correspondence
- Managing diaries and organising meetings, appointments
- reminding the managers of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations)
- conducting research.
You’ll have the opportunity to help grow and shape our companies and our lives — the only limit is your drive, commitment and imagination.
READING THIS MAKES YOU SAY, “HOLY COW – THAT’S ME!”:
- You’re an effective, clear communicator in all formats
- You have a sense of humour that’s smart, but not snarky or cynical
- You LOVE getting to know new people
- You’re practically always on time (or early) and strive to deliver ahead of deadlines
- You have excellent project management skills and are able to juggle multiple projects while communicating honestly about your timelines, challenges and questions
- You love personal development
- You care deeply about your work, colleagues and the wellbeing of the company
- You’re not thin skinned or (overly) attached to your ego — you’re focused on finding, developing and executing on the best ideas to get the best results
- You’re 10,000% comfortable working in a multitasking, multi-culti environment
- You’re obsessive about being the best at what you do
- When a mission-critical project happens, you work till the job gets done
- You do whatever it takes and the phrase “That’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary
- You’re hyper focused on the getting the details right — you don’t do sloppy work or let little things slip through the cracks
- You’re a born GO GETTER — always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiencies, build others up
IN AN IDEAL WORLD, YOU HAVE:
- Experience in Customer Service, good administration and writing skills, OR:
- No experience just yet but a strong desire to learn and be your best to make the world a better place
- A flair for communicating effectively in a brand’s voice
- Strong comprehension of digital media
- A creative, positive spirit along with a passion for personal development
As we are based in England and run businesses in Hungary too, we'd love to find someone who speaks both English and Hungarian.