Who are we?
MAYVARY Media is a marketing consultancy company specialized in marketing strategy, social media marketing, and online marketing. We are currently looking for an intern to join our team in Berlin. We support companies and Individuals boosting their online presence and social media management.
We are a young company with a flat hierarchy. Therefore you have the perfect atmosphere to develop your personal skills. Besides that, you are getting the optimal basics from us and have then the chance to make your hobby to a job. From the beginning, you will work closely together with a super nice team. Later on, you will get your own projects, where you have full responsibility. You will not be a coffee maker for sure ^^!
We are looking for an intern who would like to experience Berlin and gain experience in a startup to support the CEO by personal branding. Someone, interested in digital opportunities and who wants to support us with her/his creative ideas and other digital-related tasks. Your main task will be daily creativing content for the CEO's Social Media, through posts, images, articles, videos and podcast. You will be able to help us create a new brand and build a relationship with our prospective clients.
You could work as:
- Content creator/ Personal Branding
NOTICE: A study in these fields is not required as we want makers!
- Flexible working time
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills
- An opportunity to contribute to a startup company, and grow personally and professionally
- A unique opportunity to both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.
DATES AND HOURS
- Start date: Flexible
- Duration: 2-6 months
- Location: Berlin
- Working hours: Full time - 40h per week
- 5 days per week
- You need to be allowed to stay in the Schengen area for more than 3 months (we are a start-up company at present, we cannot apply a visa for you)
- You need to be able to receive an Erasmus grant
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week, You can choose between a 3- or 6-month internship.
How to applied?
Send an email to [email protected]