- Events photo shooting (day/night) across the city and nearby locations. Equipment is provided by the organization if necessary.
- Creating appealing lifestyle videos to promote the organization and mobility in the city of Lisbon
- Interfaces with Erasmus students on a day-to-day basis in order to provide guidance and expert advice to them;
- Performing eventual manteinance tasks such as organizing audiovisual files and processing and logotyping the organization’s event pictures
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, and other external sources.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time;
- Collaborate with the other Communication interns in producing multimedia content (blog, newsletter, contents for social media)
- Work directly with the Communication and Marketing department team, and the Social Media/Copywriting and Design interns
- Report directly to the Communication Manager and the Head of the Communication Department
- Must be in direct contact for any help or doubt.
- DSLR handling
- Photography editing (Lightroom, Photoshop)
- Video editing (Premiere, Sony Vegas, Final Cut…)
- Social media management
- Portfolio or work display is mandatory