We are constantly on the lookout for hands-on, fast learning students wishing to complete a traineeship in a growing and dynamic European association. Please note: we can only accept candidates that are students (preferably working towards achieving a Master’s degree) and enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the traineeship. The traineeship must be part of the candidate’s study programme and the candidate must have an Erasmus scholarship in order to be eligible.
What else do you need to join our team?
- Proficiency in English and very good French;
- Some previous knowledge of and interest in EU digital policies and/or EU funded projects;
- General computer literacy (WordPress), knowledge of CRM software is an asset;
- Team player, reliable, highly motivated.
What you can expect from us:
You will contribute to the execution of our communications strategy, by providing all round support in the following activities:
- Writing articles, press releases, social media posts, mailing campaings, etc., under the supervision of the Communications Officer and Project Managers;
- Maintaining and updating the website, social media and contact database;
- Assisting in the organisation of events;
- Attending and reporting on meetings and other internal and external events
- Carrying out ad-hoc research and outreach assignments.
You will also have the opportunity to be involved in the EU project management at all the stages (project proposal writing, project implementation and reporting); You will gain:
- Insights into EU digital policy and Brussels digital environment;irst-hand experience working in the “EU Bubble” as part of a young international team;
We offer flexible working hours, a great working environment and plenty of opportunities to learn and attend a variety of events.