The Polka Dot Language School that offers introductory, intermediate, and advanced courses in the Polish language is seeking to recruit a Polish language teaching assistant to work during a part of the whole academic year 2021/2022.
- C2 Polish native speaker level, good command of German, at least B1_C1 in European Framework
- A passion for teaching and languages
- Polish/German Philology Studies (enrolled student or bachelor's/master's degree)
- Good communication skills, creativity and flexibility
- No experience is required
- Class supervision
- Preparing summaries and reports after classes as well separate exercises on different levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1)
- Help in conducting classes on different levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1)
- Conducting exercises and whole classes independently on different levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1)
- Managing the Facebook website of the school
- Creating databases
- Office work
- Small document translations
- Involvement on languages fora on behalf of the school.
No previous teaching experience is required, as you will be assisting a main teacher in the classroom. The goal is to prepare you to work independently as a Polish language teacher.
Working hours: Monday- Friday, flexible hours depending on specific tasks. The school is open 9:00 am-9:00 pm, most classes are held in the afternoons and evenings (4 p.m. to 9 p.m.) .
Additional benefits provided:
- A mentor who helps you through all the internship period.
- Assistance while looking for accommodation and planning your journey to Berlin.
- Public transportation ticket in Berlin.
Non-financial compensation. Students should apply for an Erasmus+ grant in his/her University.
The school remains closed in August - Mid September.
Please apply via erasmusintern. A cover letter an a CV are required. For futher please contact us [email protected].