Name of organization
Address incl. post code
+420 799 512 123
Number of employees
Short description of the company
We are developing an online and mobile app Levebee. Levebee improves reading and helps with reading disorder conditions, including dyslexia.
Our apps are now live in Czech version (www.vcelka.cz) and we are preparing versions for Polish, Spanish and German speaking markets.
Contact person for this placement
Department and designation / job title
Direct telephone number
+420 799 512 123
Department / Function
Business development, Marketing and PR activities for an International Startup with native Polish
Description of activities
Active participation in the process of supporting the Polish language version of our app.
Main activities include:
- app reviewing and testing
- hands-on customer surveys and support
- go-to person regarding native-market facts and experience
- identification of potential business partners
- content preparation including translations
- online and offline marketing preparations
2 - 3 months (starting in April 2018 or August 2018)
Working hours per week
20 - 35 / based on intern´s preferences and availability
Not-provided, but we can help with the local search and arrangements.
Details of financial and “in kind” support to be provided
The intern can get direct financial support of EUR 350 / month.
The intern will be provided with a dedicated desk space and a work computer at our offices.
COMPETENCES, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Languages and level of competence required
- Polish: native
- English: B2/C1 (team communication language)
Computer skills and level of skills required
- High-level working skills with Microsoft office tools
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Good communicator
- Market research skills (preferred)
Passion for exploring creative new forms of education and technology welcomed.
Join us to help improve the education market.