POLISH SPEAKER CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR
Limassol (Cyprus) Internship
A placement for a Polish Corporate Administrator is available at our office in Limassol, Cyprus. The candidate must have a background of a Business, Legal or Financial studies. Proficient knowledge of English and Polish language is a requirement; Knowledge of other languages, will be considered an advantage.
IBCCS TAX is a Corporate Services Firm, offering incorporation and management of entities in reputable jurisdictions and all range of fiduciary services. We have offices in Cyprus (Limassol), Tbilisi (Georgia), Estonia (Tallinn) and representative offices in Poland (Warsaw – Krakow) and the United Kingdom (London).
- Assistance with administration of portfolio of companies
- Assistance in preparation of legal documents
- Liaising with clients, institutions, and stakeholders
- Liaising with colleagues in reference to various tasks performed
- Other general administrative duties
- Experience or background in corporate services, business administration will be considered an advantage
- Proficient knowledge of English and Polish language (written and spoken). Other languages (Russian) will be an advantage.
- University degree or graduate student will be considered an advantage
- Proactive, professional, client service oriented, with good organizing skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of professionalism, confidence, and interpersonal skills
Full time, from 09.00 - 18.00 with an hour lunch break and degree of flexibility for interns.
Candidates are offered development opportunities with an ongoing training to industry related practices and exposure to international working environment
Email your CV to [email protected] and refer to the position Corporate Admin Placement