We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to work as a marketing and HR assistant. You will work alongside a senior consultant, supporting the recruitment process, and be in charge of internal coordination. This role will challenge the selected person with extra responsibility, opportunities, and autonomy. As an intern at Legalis, you will improve your research skills & techniques as well as tasks related to management and data handling.
The location of the internship is flexible. If you are able to join us in our Budapest office, you are more than welcome to join us. If due to the pandemic you are stuck in your home country, we offer a fully online internship.
As a Marketing and Talent Sourcing Intern your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Help the consultants understand the industry landscape of the Polish legal market and lead initiatives accordingly;
- Participate in regional calls and follow up on the different business cases;
- Research and identify potential candidates or firms/companies looking to recruit new lawyers;
- Use main social media outlets to support and provide detailed insight during the recruitment process;
- Create key client and candidate profiles that will support further actions;
- Database management;
- Arrange meetings and interviews between clients and candidates;
- Research and map out legal markets we work with or want to expand in;
- Continuously inform yourself about new trends and hot topics in the different legal markets (primarily in Europe) and legal practice areas by doing document analysis and research;
- Analyze and screen key clients, and present your reports and findings to management and consultants;
- Link with “Community of Interest” in order to generate referrals;
- Update client roadmaps, maintain reports of key legal moves and collaboration partners;
- Cooperate with other interns;
- Assist the managing director and the COO as needed.
- Full fluency in Polish and English;
- A strong interest in human resourcing, as well as good coordination and task orientation;
- Great communication skills, independent approach, reliability, and flexibility;
- The ability to work with Excel on a proficient level;
- The ability to work in the EU and hold an EU Residency permit;
- Availability for around 6 months, starting in September;
- Proactivity, willingness to learn.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]