Ganieall: Participate in support queue calls, paying careful attention to requirements and care of our clients. Open, track and close incident and request tickets. Perform daily system health checks, address issues and documents results. Monitor and maintain systems performance and troubleshoot outages within specified SLA. Carry out additional tasks upon request. Meet with both internal and client teams to support pre-sales activities.
- Systems and Computing Engineering
- Escalate critical incidents as necessary while keeping all stakeholders frequently informed.
- Contribute to the documentation of processes, systems and configurations.
- Work with the sales, project management, and operations teams to define deliverables.
- Support the configuration, installation, and testing of systems.
- Use industry standard monitoring and analysis tools as required.
- 3 personal qualities required: Integrity, humbleness, intelligence.
- 3 measurable results expected: Tickets created vs close, call handling time, positive survey results
- Mac Usage
- Windows PC Usage✱
- Microsoft SQL Server✱
- MS Exchange✱
- WAN (Wide Area Network)✱
- WAP (Wireless Application Protocol)✱
- LAN (Local Area Network)✱
- Client Servicing✱
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Health Insurance provided by company
- $2,500 CAD per Month
AIESEC is a Recognized Organization (RO) of International Experience Canada (IEC), an agency of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Through IEC’s Young-Professionals Program, hundreds of candidate every year experience our Global Talent program . We are only able to acquire work permits for IEC’s partners and our pilot countries. Therefore, we may only accept applicants from the following countries: AMERICAS: Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, ASIA: Hong Kong, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, EUROPE: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand.
Unfortunately, if you are not from any of the countries listed above and if you currently are not living in Poland, your application will be rejected.