Searching for your next internship opportunity? Willing to address a new PR challenge and contribute to the media growth of the positive impact solution around the world? Look no further, we are hiring!
MYWATER is seeking a candidate for a part-time PRESS OFFICER - Remote Internship due to Covid 19 situation.
MYWATER is a smart water startup with a strong environmental and social vocation: we are on a mission to accelerate world transition to sustainable and safe water consumption. Some people call it the water fountain; we call it MYWATER.
MYWATER is a digital and contactless water refill station, sustainable alternative to the bottled water problem, implementing a circular economy and EU Green deal by addressing SDG6, SDG11, SDG12 and SDG13.
We're building the future, smart public water stations, the public service where thirsty day-traveller refill purified drinking water while on-the-go.
You MUST be enrolled in a European University with an Erasmus Office for this internship!
We are looking for an intern with media and communications background who will be able to support myWater media campaigns internationally within the comms team. You will be responsible for creating an international journalist database, copywriting press releases, sending PRs, inviting leading environmental journalists, and organizing a Press Tour. Kind of a dream job, isn't it?
WHAT's THE POSITION?
- 6-12 month internship
- January 2021 to January 2022
- You're the right fit if you are:
- An experienced professional in press & media relations
- To be fluent in English (another language would be +)
- Motivated and rigorous with strong skills in copywriting
- Willing to change the world!
Join our team of changemakers and together let's redefine positive impact!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Vibrant startup environment, with a young and friendly team
- International colleagues
- Opportunity to develop your skills
- Experience a startup mentality,
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to spend your internship time;
STARTING DATE AND WORKING HOURS:
• Period: flexible starting dates, but preferably in the shortest time possible;
• Duration: 6 - 12 months,
• Working hours: 20 hours per week;