To apply for this internship, please do NOT apply via erasmusintern but through the link provided below. We do not check erasmusintern messages.
We’re looking for a hard-working and organized intern for our Press Relations department. This position is ideal for someone willing to discover the world of Public Relations and is interested in Journalism and Media as an industry. We're looking for someone to start ASAP in October or November 2019.
- Creating, Developing and Nurturing your own sets of press contacts across various industries.
- Assisting in the elaboration of our Outreach Campaigns
- Looking out for opportunities to improve results
- Translating and Distributing Press Releases
- Studying a degree (or equivalent) in Journalism, Media and Communication or a similar field.
- German communication and writing skills are not required. Fluency in Swedish or Dutch is great to have.
- Basic Knowledge of Google Docs/Sheet (If you know how to use VLOOKUP, that’s already good.)
- Being really at ease with computers and willing to learn new ways of using the softwares you already know better.
- A positive can-do attitude, an eagerness to learn and take on responsibility and a willingness to jump in and help, even if a task is outside of your usual remit.
- Organisational skills and time management is crucial, as is the ability to keep your cool under pressure.
- A second language that you feel comfortable enough to write and communicate in.
- Experience with journalists or press relations contacts.
- An interest and understanding of public relations, digital marketing and SEO.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to learn about PR, SEO and Creative Content.
- Guidance from multiple experienced team members.
- A fun and friendly working environment that values personal and professional growth.
- An office in Alexanderplatz, with free coffee, fruit and cereals.
- Financial Compensation
To apply for the Press Relations Internship position, please write us a short cover letter telling us about yourself and explaining your motivation. Feel free to join a portfolio/website or share any story/past projects you think would help us understand you better.