The emphasis of the Privacy Officer's activities is on the executive and advisory tasks in the field of the GDPR.
The Privacy Officer supports the Data Protection Officer in fulfilling his duties:
- Handling/coordinating data access requests, removal requests;
- Handling/coordinating data leaks;
- Advising on data protection and cyber security issues from within the organization;
- Management of and support in the further development and updating of the register of data processing;
- Guiding and supporting Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) and other risks assessments relating to cyber security;
- Assess/advise with regard to processing agreements;
The Privacy Officer works closely with the Data Protection Officer, team leaders, and information management advisors.
The Privacy Officer reports to the Data Protection Officer.