This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a international procurement outsourcing provider specializing in managing and optimizing non-strategic spend for Fortune 1000 companies. Leveraging our international network of offices and operations centers, our procurement-focused integrator programs have been delivering sustainable value and hard cost savings to our customers for over 25 years.
• Facilitate Procurement process to ensure correct and efficient transaction flow of internal orders
• Guidance Stakeholders on proper procurement process
• Develop client relationships and guide client employees on the next steps
• Ensure company business controls are adhered to and facilitate a defined system of transparency client established criteria and policies are followed.
• Ensure that operational processes and program meets agreed upon customer expectations;
• Work with global delivery team in terms of reporting and client challenges
• Effectively interface with internal stakeholders and procurement buyers
• Meeting targets, Reporting
• Student of Economics, Business or Logistics field
• Good English + native level of Dutch language
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
• Hight quality customer service
• Procurement skills
• Problem solving
• Communication with clients
• Free accommodation provided
• Multicultural environment
• Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
• Support by our team before and during the internship
We look forward to hearing from you!