International office, Technical University of Liberec, Czech Republic is looking for passionate students or recent graduates Erasmus+ internship position of a Project Coordinator Assistant, International office.
• duration: 3 months,
• commitment: Full-time,
• only students benefiting from the Erasmus+ programme.
• data search and analysis,
• communication within the cooperation network,
• preparing materials and activities for the network of international partner (data for
webpage, photos, text),
• supporting head of department with administrative tasks,
• preparing materials for social media.
• Master’s degree student who is eligible to perform an internship within the
ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME (100% OBLIGATORY CONDITION),
• good knowledge of English (min B2), MS Office advanced skills.
• other analytical or grafical tools are an advantage (Canva, SPSS, trello etc.)
• team work skills, friendliness, open-mindedness and creativity,
• positive mindset,
• good organisational skills,
• desire to succeed.
• working in the friendly atmosphere, variety of tasks within international agenda,
• opportunity to practice different languages while being part of a vibrant international team,
• career advancement opportunities and continuous professional development,
• certificate after internship.