We are currently looking for a German-speaking intern who could support our team in coordinating client
projects with our local teams of specialists.
The internship programmes at Creative Culture last between 4 and 6 months.
During this internship, you can expect to be involved in the following areas:
● Support to client management (transcreation projects primarily): daily client projects - project
management, coordination with our teams of specialists around the world, briefing, time and
budget management; creation of optimised working tools; consistency checks; editing in your
mother tongue, etc.
● Daily management and update of our pool of talent around the world: talent search and skill
assessment, creative judgment, developing new partnerships with collaborators.
● Active participation in the life of our website and marketing: content update, articles,
presentations, adapt or create new marketing material, etc.
● Administrative tasks: data and invoice processing, payments, etc.
Creative Culture is a small-sized company with a young and multicultural team, you can expect to:
● Receive structured training.
● Gain valuable professional experience in various areas.
● Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries.
● Work towards objectives while tracking your progress.
● Be involved proactively in the company’s growth.
We are looking for a German-speaking candidate who wants hands-on experience and a role which grows
within a fast-paced environment.
● Your English must be native or highly proficient to ensure smooth exchanges with all external and
● German native or highly proficient.
● Experience/university background in languages, translation, and the creative industries are
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package is a must.
● Excellent organisational, communication and people skills.
● Pro-activity and solution-seeking skills.
● Interest in foreign cultures and the differences in terms of expression, collaboration, and
communication is essential as you will be evolving in a multinational and multicultural
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● People with a design background are welcome. Please specify your experience and skills.
Please apply in English and send your updated CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
including the following reference for the internship “PMINT2021”.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.