NDB or Nano Diamond Battery is an innovative energy generator and storage that redefines and revolutionizes the battery as we know it.
As an Agile delivery organisation, our mission is to deliver best-in-class systems and tools that differentiate us from our competitors and help our business partners win in the marketplace.
We are currently looking for a passionate, talented, and knowledgeable project manager with proven experience to join a collaborative and innovative team to track work to be completed, set deadlines and delegate tasks to your project team.
As a project manager, you will be responsible for the end to end project management process. Specially to ensure deliverables and project timeline. You will keep track of the overall project status, provide necessary reports and interface with all team members to assure they are working integrated and also can be the focal point for communications in order to accommodate project needs.
- Schedule and delivery management;
- Focal point for interfacing with engaged teams;
- Management of internal process, systems, analyzes for gain of efficiency in terms of team and budgets;
- Provide project reporting;
- Manages the project management tool;
- Identify project risks and propose mitigations plans;
- Participate on client meetings and conduct presentations;
- Follow a standard process, as defined by a professional project management organisation, such as the APM (Association for Project Management) or the PMI (Project Management Institute)
- Carry out planning - this will include setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks - in accordance with the needs.
- Select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations
- Carry out monitoring and control activities in order to track the progress of the project
- Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time
- Implement any necessary changes throughout the process
- Close the project - including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Hunger to learn and grow in your career.
- Relationships with business and tech, as well as a passion for storytelling.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration, process management and cross-functional influencing skills.
- Strong project management skills, able to manage multiple assignments from conception to completion and meet deadline commitments.
- Ability to balance quick turnaround with longer-term strategic efforts.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Responding well under pressure with a strict time limit.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- While entry is open to non-graduates, preference is given to those with relevant degrees.