Promimpresa s.r.l. is an Italian company created almost 15 years ago. Our main ambition is to provide increasingly better services in many specialised fields.
More specifically, we are in charge of:
- Company consulting
- Searching and selecting human resources
- Delivering linguistic and informatic certifications.
Our Europrojecting Department of Promimpresa contributes to a European and international development of the territories in which the company operates. It focuses on sustainable and development policies promoted by transnational entities and especially by the European Commission.
Our department is involved in the projects either directly (by presenting and coordinating international projects) or by collaborating and supporting public and private organisms who intend to benefit from our services. We encourage the spread of best practices and the transmission of “know-how” followed by the innovation development, at European and international grade.
In order to achieve our goals, and based on the peculiarities of the companies and those of the local individuals we support, we establish skills and peculiarity networks and we promote the excellence and these peculiarities of the individuals and the organisms operating in the territories of their own competence. Thus, Promimpresa offers a concrete opportunity for their international valorisation.
Here is a list of some programs which Promimpresa has worked on:
- Erasmus+ (Education)
- COSME (SME)
- Horizon 2020 (Innovation & Research)
- ENI (Transnational Cooperation)
- Creative Europe (Culture)
- Health DCI II (International Cooperation)
Placement description for Project Management position
- Higher education degree in a relevant field
- Ability to communicate in Italian, English and French at an excellent level, especially in text production (additional languages will be an asset)
- To assist in developing and implementing strategies in accordance with overall goals and objectives of the organisation and with the different European programmes and Promimpresa project activities
- To attend regular meetings with the team and maintain communication with colleagues regarding activities/issues
- To support in designing, applying, supervising and reporting on projects, mostly within the Erasmus+ programme and local projects
- To work on financial monitoring and reports of EU projects
- To support administration and accountancy
- To assist communication and administrative tasks of Promimpresa
- To support event organisation and project related activities
- To support partnership building activities
- To collaborate on the evaluation of their own internship
Personal and professional attributes
- Professional, enthusiastic and enjoy working with a team
- Flexible, effective, result-oriented, attentive to details, and able to multi-task
- Open mindedness with excellent people skills
- Evidenced analytical skills, and ability to thrive when handling complex information and situations
- Willingness to work in an international organisation and in an intercultural environment
- Administrative and project management experience
- Have experience working with social media platforms and tools such as Google Docs, Doodle, etc.
- Have volunteering experience in the Third Sector
- Familiarity with EU funding rules and programmes, especially the Erasmus+ programme
- From Monday to Friday 9.30am – 5pm
- Exceptionally working during the weekend or evenings if required
- Opportunity to participate in active citizenship and informal educational experience
- Occasional project meetings abroad: accommodation, travel and food
- Commitment: Minimum commitment: 6 months