Do you see yourself working in a dynamic and international environment? Are you a team-player who is eager to learn new skills in project management? Are you up for an exciting professional challenge? Do you believe that exploring new ideas and technologies can lead to great things? If yes, then read on!
Duration: 3 months
Location: Brussels, Belgium or Mons, Belgium
Level of studies: Bachelor
Preferable starting date would be after the 1st of September 2021.
Logopsycom is an education innovation centre that creates and uses alternative methods or tools (digital or not) to accompany schools, VET centres, educational organizations, youngsters, and parents. It was initially created as a care company, specialized in learning disorders, among youngsters, especially in “Dys” (Dyspraxia, Dysphasia, Dyslexia, etc.), also called Specific Learning Disorders (SLD) and therefore always works on the accessibility of content. We have 8 years of experience in our field. We are a team of 10 people from diverse international backgrounds. We are mainly working on education-related Erasmus+ projects in collaboration with partners from all over Europe and currently we are involved in 20+ KA2 Erasmus+ projects.
Our values: Teamwork, proactivity, and curiosity are musts.
For more information on Logopsycom: https://logopsycom.com/
Or visit our Facebook page: Logopsycom
About the working environment
- Our offices are situated in Brussels, (in Uccle) or in Mons and are accessible via public transportation
- You will cooperate closely with team members on various educational projects
- The internship is full time, from 9h30 to 17h30, with a 30 minutes break at midday.
About the internship, what you do:
- Assisting with the management of EU funded projects
- Assist with the preparation of dissemination activities such as training, workshops, and expert meetings
- Provide input to and assist in writing and editing material, including publications, reports, and briefings related to EU projects
- Participation in meetings and conferences whenever possible
- Helping the office staff with preparing and editing documents
- Developing and organizing the paperwork in the office
- Researching relevant information about education, EU projects, etc.
We are looking for:
- Team spirit but ability to work individually and autonomously as well
- Motivation, eagerness, and being passionate about EU funded projects
- Proactive attitude and creativity
- Ability to manage and organise multiple tasks at once
- Communication skills and creative worker
- Basic knowledge about EU projects and funding (Erasmus+, Horizon 2020)
- Flexibility and ability to adapt rapidly
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong written and spoken French (B2 is highly recommended)
- Strong written and spoken English (B2 is highly recommended)
Most of the internal communications will be done in English, good command of the language of Shakespeare is thus a must. French is the second most used language when it comes to translations, productions, and also internal communication, so a B2 level in French is a must as well.
The ability to perform research from sources in other foreign languages (Spanish, Italian and German, etc) in parallel is an advantage and will be very welcomed.
What will it bring you:
We offer a fast-paced business experience with a learning by doing approach.
This internship is an opportunity to gain valuable work experience, a versatile set of skills, and to build a life-long personal and professional network. An internship at Logopsycom will provide you with the skills to kick-off your career with success.
No financial compensation.
Please note that while the internship is not remunerated, candidates should be eligible for economic support through Erasmus+ (or other grant programs) and able to provide a learning agreement signed by their university.
You are interested in working with us?
Please send us your resume and application letter at by email at [email protected]
Should you have any questions or role-related questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
Note: Due to the high number of applications we receive, we may take some time in responding. Thank you for understanding.