Presentation of the company:
MobilEvent has been organizing for 15 years the Mobile Film Festival (www.mobilefilmfestival.com), a festival based on a " 1 Mobile, 1 Minute, 1 Film " concept. Every year, the festival encounters a great success with filmmakers coming from all over the world (+700 films received from 80 countries) and a great audience (21.000.000 views in 2 months during the last edition). Our objective: to discover, showcase and accompany talents of tomorrow.
In 2020, the new internaitonal edition will be focusing on "WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT".
You will work on the different phases of the festival:
- Call for films phase: you will develop our network and our relays over NGO and feminists associations
- Official Selection phase: you will participate in the screening of hundreds of films submitted to establish the Official Selection with the rest of the team.
- Online Festival phase: you will participate in the promotion and distribution of the Official Selection to our partners, media and the general public.
- Award Ceremony: you will participate in the organization of this evening in Paris.
These missions require a great deal of telephone fluency and an excellent level of written and spoken English. Mastery of another european language is a very important asset.
Profile & skills required:
- Level Bac+4 to Bac+5 (University, Business School, Political Science...)
- Relational ease, dynamism, autonomy
- You already have experience in an association or a company in the planning of a professional or general public event, on internship and/or as a volunteer
- You have an excellent level of written and spoken English
- You are fluent in a second language, both written and spoken
- You master Microsoft Office and Google Docs