PROJECT MANAGER ASSISTANT
Did you wonder how is to work in an NGO, how to influence the local and national policy, to work for the welfare of the society, or even more how to create a project for welfare so the realization of your idea can be granted?
The traineeship as a project manager assistant is an excellent opportunity to make your first steps in the not-for-profit sector (or 3rd sector) and learn how one NGO is working, marketing functions in an NGO, project writing, creating events, making incent...But more of all how to work with a worldwide international community!
Be a SMART intern and invest smartly your Erasmus traineeship chance!
The trainee shall be professionalized while doing the following task:
- Understanding the operations and functions of not – for profit organization
- Understand the fields of work of the Association and have a clear view of the white community
- Working on the platforms for project search
- E-mail communication with international partners
- Event planning and support for international and domestic projects
- Writing newsletter articles for project dissemination
- Follow up the conversation with the local partners and finding opportunities for creating a new project for the community
- Creating research for a specific area (for e.g. women employment in south Italy; the natural potential of the local area and etc.)
Profile of the trainee
- Student of graduate or post graduate studies in the field of economy, sociology, law, marketing, economy, education;
- B1 level in English language or/and A1 in Italian language (verbal, written)
- Motivated, self – initiative, curiosity, team player, listener, flexible and adaptable to new ambient
What we offer
- Opportunity to professionalize in an intercultural and international ambient
- Opportunity to gain professional knowledge abroad
- Level up of your personal development
- Meeting new people and gain international friends
- Enjoying summer in the Adriatic sea coast (we are only 5 km far away from the Adratic sea)