We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
Remeber that Liberamente ETS is located in Italy, so who is studying in Italy cannot apply.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinated project team allocating responsibilities and deliverables with respect to company processes and project scope of work.
- Planned and monitored the project.
- Tracked, developed and created release calendar for project implementation.
- Oversaw all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participated in tender process i.e., design, submission and review of documents.
- Defined and gained approval for business requirements, process modelling deliverables, project plans and charters.
- Performed the project scope of work in accordance with company’s KPIs.
- Managed relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Reviewed and estimated project cost (including spare parts, labour and third parties) and project timing based on scope and complexity of the project.
- Managed project progress and adapt work as required.
- Tracked each project schedule and create a project plan.
- Ensured projects meet deadlines.
- Work smarter, not harder
- Improve your chances of achieving the desired result
- Gain competitive advantage and stand out from the crowd
- Improve the quality of your work
- Gain skills in a growing industry
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- The opportunity to work in a motivated workspace with an international environment
What we offer:
- Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
- If required, assisting you with relocation in Italy
- Work plan
- Final report
- Certificates of traineeship
- Recommendation from supervisor
- Extramus doesn’t offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing traineeships in our brands and departments have the possibility to get hired after the end of the traineeship period.
- We can offer some benefit
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Team working, problem Solving, open-minded and tolerant
The Vision of Liberamente ETS to build international and professional mindset exploring Italian and global culture within the Erasmus context.
The aim of the Liberamente ETS is to:
- Enrich all the trainees with learning culture and training so that can prepare them for a better tomorrow.
- Creating a community of like minds in Europe through Liberamente ETS.
- Enhance the lives of our trainees through learning experiences.
- Ensure flexibility and power to create and share ideas and information which will develop their learning experience.