This is a unique chance to experience what it’s like to be a part of a team of people that bring light and healing into the world!
PLACE: Spain, Barcelona
WHEN: June, July, August
ACCOUNTABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the planning activities of the project, suggesting improvements
- Social Media tasks, development and maintenance of social networks
- Project Management activities
- Web Research
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, self-sufficient, but also a team oriented with a positive attitude
- Critical thinking
- Interested in the self-development and life coaching industry
- Flexibility to adapt to variable workloads and changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent research, writing and organization skills
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- An exciting role in an interesting & innovative start-up
- A young, upbeat, international work environment
- A place where your impact counts
Make the world a better place.
Help people to make their dreams true.
WHAT IS INNERCAMP:
InnerCamp.com is an online platform that offers online coaching and self-development programs specifically designed to bring wellness and happiness into the lives of our users, ultimately empowering them to make their wildest dreams come true. However, not only are we just an online platform; we are a community of individuals looking to grow, reach our targeted goals and dreams, and learn all about a positive, wellness-inducing lifestyle, using the most innovative tools and tailored programs for our users.