We are looking for a dynamic person with an engineering or technical background with excellent communication skills, motivated and high level of commitment. During this internship, the project manager will be working in the preparation of several proposals concerning smart cities, IoT, ICT and more. His/Her tasks relate to proposal writing, communication with consortium, managing the proposal writing administratively, submitting, monitoring and reviewing. To perform these tasks, he/she will be trained in standard methods used in the company for proposal writing and be given space to take initiative for improving these techniques and/or generating new.
What needs to be done
- Track and identify potential sources of external funding;
- Support AETHON’s staff with the preparation and timely submission of project applications by providing administrative and technical guidance;
- Research on finding experts, partners and subcontractors to participate in international projects through consortium creation
What is perfect for the position (Essential):
- Finishing his/her studies in Business Administration, Management, EU communication studies, technology and innovation management or relevant fields
- Good management skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Excellent use office software such as the Microsoft Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or equivalents;
- A collaborative attitude and out-of-the-box thinking;
- Capacity for independent decision-making and taking initiative;
- Ability to work under time constraints, handling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
Plus (not mandatory):
- Fluency in other major international languages (e.g., French, German, Spanish);
- Knowledge of EU institutions, current affairs and international relations;
- Experience in working as part of a multinational team in an international environment.
What are my benefits:
- Working in a team with significant innovation potential that encourages and builds on “crazier-the-better” ideas;
- Being part of a friendly working environment that revolves around the team instead of the individual
Want to apply? Then go ahead! Send a motivation letter (max 1 page) and your CV (max 2 pages) to [email protected]. Nothing too fancy, just tell us who you are and why you want to join the AETHON team!