We are looking for an exceptional and highly-motivated Project Management Intern to join our team. As an intern you will be able to join to the International Team and work on International Projects.
Organization works around the topics of Sustainable Development. Plans, Orginizes and Implements International Projects in Georgia and in other European Countries.
Ideal candidates will be organized, results oriented individuals with excellent communication skills. Interns should be eager to take initiative, learn, and solve problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
The intern will assist the CSD INTERNATIONAL team.
Specifically, the intern will:
- Provide background research on relevant issues on SDG.
- Make telephone calls to relevant organizations in search of information to give support to the project team;
- Provide technical support in organizing training, events, conferences and any other project related activities/initiatives;
- Other tasks as required by the project team.
- Demonstrate commitment to CSD INTERNATIONAL mission, vision, and values;
- Demonstrate the Knowledge around the topics of the Sustainable Development;
- Ability to write clearly in English;
- Excellent interactive and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work independently/with team and meet tight deadlines;
- An interest in the work on the topics around Sustainable Development;
- Excellent computer knowledge;
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree programme in International Relations, public administration, public policy, sociology/social sciences or related fields.
- Excellent written and spoken English;
This is a 15-20 hour/week Internship.
If you have any question please contact: [email protected]