A Culleredo Company needs a PROJECT MANAGER with Polish
- Electrical or Higher Technical Engineering.
- Fluent in Polish and knowledge of English.
- Availability to travel and make site visits.
- Autocad and Revit at user level.
- High domain of Office.
- On a personal level, he must provide a high capacity for adaptation and resolution.
- High commitment to the project.
We want to incorporate an Electrical Engineer for project management in our technical office. It is an excellent development opportunity within a leading company in the sector, which is in continuous growth. We need candidates to contribute knowledge and experience in:
- Development and implementation of technical work projects.
- Supervision of the economic monitoring of the different phases of the works.
- Supervision the requests for construction material to the Purchasing department
- Knowledge of the design and supervision of field facilities
- Excecution of electrical designs according to the technical guidelines defined in the established cost and term
- Cooperation with the project manager in the realization and monitoring of the project planning, reporting the deviations well in advance and proposing solutions.
- Participation in a company with great international projection developing and carrying out technical projects of electrical installations throughout the European territory.
- Remuneration to be agreed.