There are two 5-10 month internship positions available in the central operational office of the garagErasmus Foundation in Milan. The internship is expected to begin in September 2020. Due to current conditions, the internship is available on a remote basis as well, if prefered.
- High motivation, willingness to learn and a responsible, proactive attitude;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Strong written and spoken English (additional languages, particularly Italian, are a plus);
- Previous experience or a strong interest in the Foundation’s areas of activity (higher education/economic and social innovation) and non-profit work (project/event/association management, communication, administration etc.).
- Performance of various administrative tasks;
- Content creation;
- Support the organisation of Foundation activities (conferences, annual meeting, events in universities, etc.);
- Facilitate the working relationship with Foundation Members and gE4s (local sections);
- Management of relations with both public and private stakeholders;
Please note that:
- The internship is not remunerated. However, candidates should be eligible for economic support through Erasmus+ and able to provide a learning agreement signed by their university.
- The trainee would be expected to work full-time (35 hours per week, Monday to Friday).