Are you passionate about Erasmus & international exchanges? Would you like to gain some experience in project management or corporate communications? We cannot wait to have you on board!
- High motivation, willingness to learn and a responsible, proactive attitude;
- Communication skills and the ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Strong writte and spoken French (minimum: C1 level)
- Strong written and spoken English (minimum: B2 level)
- Additional languages -particularly Italian- will be considered as an asset.
- Previous experience or a strong interest in the Foundation’s areas of activity (higher education/economic and social innovation) and non-profit work (project/event/association management, communication, administration, etc.).
- Performance of various administrative tasks;
- Content creation;
- Support the organisation of Foundation activities (conferences, online activities and projects, annual meeting, events with universities, etc.);
- Facilitate the working relationship with Foundation Members and gE4s (local sections);
- Support in project applications & project management;
- Management of relations with both public and private stakeholders, particularly in Belgium;
Please note that...
- These internships is not remunerated. However, candidates should be eligible for economic support through Erasmus+ and able to provide a learning agreement signed by their university.
- Trainees are expected to work full-time (35 hours per week, Monday to Friday).
- Interns will be compensated with lunch vouchers.
Years of Experience required: