There is a 5 months internship position available in gE4Malaga, the local garagErasmus section in the International Relations Office of the University of Malaga. The internship is expected to begin early in the new year, preferablyJanuary/February.
- High motivation, willingness to learn and a responsible, proactive attitude;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Strong written and spoken English (additional languages, particularly Spanish and Italian, are a plus);
- Previous experience or a strong interest in the Foundation’s areas of activity (higher education/economic and social innovation) and non-profit work (project/event/association management, communication, administration etc.).
- Performance of various administrative tasks;
- Content creation;
- Support the organisation of Foundation activities (conferences, annual meeting, events in universities, etc.) in cooperation with the International Relations Office;
- Facilitate the working relationship with Foundation Members and gE4s (local sections);
- Management of relations with both public and private stakeholders;
Please note that:
- The internship is not remunerated. However, candidates should be eligible for economic support through Erasmus+ and able to provide a learning agreement signed by their university.
- The trainee would be expected to work full-time (35 hours per week, Monday to Friday).