There are two 4-6 month internship positions available in the central operational office of the garagErasmus Foundation in Milan. The internship is expected to begin in September 2020.
- High motivation, willingness to learn and a responsible, proactive attitude;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Strong written and spoken English (additional languages, particularly Italian, are a plus);
- Previous experience or a strong interest in the Foundation’s areas of activity (higher education/economic and social innovation) and non-profit work (project/event/association management, communication, administration etc.).
- Performance of various administrative tasks;
- Content creation;
- Support the organisation of Foundation activities (conferences, annual meeting, events in universities, etc.);
- Facilitate the working relationship with Foundation Members and gE4s (local sections);
- Management of relations with both public and private stakeholders;
Please note that:
- The internship is not remunerated. However, candidates should be eligible for economic support through Erasmus+ and able to provide a learning agreement signed by their university.
- The trainee would be expected to work full-time (35 hours per week, Monday to Friday).
No financial compensation
Years of Experience required: