Hello we are Prague Place :)
We are small company of five people plus 3 agencies. which focused on short-term rentals of apartments for turists comming to Prague using Airbnb and Booking portals.
Our company was set up in 2015 and currently we are manaing over 30 apartments around the city. We are very digital oriented, using most moders tools, aplications to manage business on daily bases and focus on efectivity and 100% quality of services towards our guests.
You can read more about us on this marketing page at Airbnb: https://www.airbnb.cz/users/52431987/listings
Currently as we are growing and adding new apartmens we are looking for new team member that can work with us ideally 6 – 12 month.
Has some understanding/feeling of turism. Somebody who likes people and likes working with them, still positive and smiling, somebody responsible, communicative, somebody who is very vell organize, who likes languages, traveling, history and want to meet new people from all of the world and would like to learn new things.
It would be nice if you could lear a bit of Czech, but don't worry, all of us can speak English :o)
What you will be responsible for:
- Communication with clients
- Acommodation of clients
- Customer care for our clients
- Organization of work
- Daily administration and working with internal tools
- Responsibility of condition of apartment
What we can offer:
- Office in very nice location – Karlin
- Young, funny openminded working team :o)
- Sebarealisation at working environment
- Ability to improve efectivness of how we run the business
- Responsibility for your actions and decisions
- Covering transportation costs
- SIM card for cell phone: 10GB of data monthly, unlimited calls withing Czech Republic, 300 minutes of free calls within EU monthly.
- Work without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Quick decision
- Space for creativity and innovation
Are you interested in this offer? Send us this:
- Why do you think you're getting into Prague Place team?
- From the skills we look for, choose the ones where you have the most experience and write something about how you could apply them.
- Then add your CV, but leave out things like: when you graduated from college, your TOEFL score, or how many miles you have already driven with a car, and that you like sports and reading, bla bla bla…..... :o)
We are looking forward to you.
Michal & Friends :o)