Criteria:EU Students enrolled at Bachelor's degree or Master's degree program eligible for Erasmus internship
CubiCasa is a real estate technology, data, and marketing company specialized in digital indoor spaces. We provide high-quality property visualizations, such as floor plans and home reports for real estate agents, brokers, realtors, property managers, real estate developers, photographers, space planners, software developers & other professionals all around the world – the current count is 45 countries.
The internship can be tailored to personal interest & capabilities and could include development & support of the website design, SEO optimization, blog creation, training materials, social media management.
The duration of the internship is flexible (2 months minimum, longer periods preferred)
(Note that this is a long wishlist of qualifications: if you feel you have some but not all of these skills, but you are interested, please do apply anyway)
- Studies in Psychology or related field
- Fluent English writing skills
- You have strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Collaborate closely with the founders to shape and structure the photographers' program on the basis of its content.
- Research key players, competitors, trends at an international level
- Skills to get knowledge from analytical data from tools such as Google analytics, firebase analytics, Hotjar
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Co-develop content-driven marketing programmes for leads, customers and partners/resellers to boost online digital sales objectives.
- Organizes promotional video, launching party and other events
- Identification of new channels or promotion mechanisms to spread the contents through SEO tools (search engine optimization).
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Office, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Curious, proactive and open-minded
Must be able to maintain project confidentiality
- Strengthen our community with your creative ideas and communication skills
- Great location to learn and build up experience from local start up community, infrastructure, and network
- Great location for work/life balance. The office is situated in the center of the city (access to restaurants, places for entertainment, parks, lake)
- Professional and intercultural experience in innovation, crowdfunding
- Dynamic work environment
- Flexible hours/work time
- Incorporate your ideas & creativity into real-life projects
- Your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company
- Friendly international team
Please note before applying to this internship:
- An internship is an opportunity to experience and perform within a job role/function within an operating company
- The internship is unpaid and you will need to apply for an Erasmus grant/scholarship in order to participate
- You should be able to communicate in English, hence, you will be able to enhance your business fluency
- We provide focus and enhance highly motivated individuals to a higher level of performance, we may provide more advanced preparation for higher roles profiles
- You are eligible to conduct internship in Finland
Send us your application with the following:
- Cover letter (Please specify your availability, earliest start date and whether your internship would be voluntary or mandatory for your studies).
- Your answer to: “What makes you happy?”