ESN Lisboa is a Non-Profit Student Organisation in Lisboa which handles the reception of Erasmus and Exchange Students in Lisboa, and we are looking for interns!
Internship Duration: 4 months would be the minimum, 6 months is preferred (Semester Internship), a year internship is also possible.
Compensation: There is no finantial compensation given directly by ESN Lisboa, however the internship can be funded by the Erasmus+ Programme, proving there is a Learning Agreement accepted by the sending and receiving Institution, together with the Acceptation Letter.
Preferred Periods of Internship: September - February / September - June / February - June (Other periods can also be accepted, these are only the preffered ones)
Expected Number of Working Hours per week: 20 - 30 hours (Depends on the Learning Agreement or contract details)
Detailed programme of the traineeship period:
The intern will have a two-week training provided by the Human Resources Department about ESN structure and knowing the team . The intern will have weekly meeting with coordinator of PR Department and Events Manager about the PR & Communication strategy of ESN events. The intern will then be integrated in the member’s community through teambuilding activities. The programme of the intern will be expanded for organizing events with the team members as soon as a positive evaluation from the work developed at the office comes. There will be a constant workload since the service provided to the students is consistent and daily.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Be an ESN Ambassador, representing the organization and its values;
- Responsible for the group of ESN Lisboa Ambassadors:
- Develop a strong and close relation with the Erasmus;
- Help recruiting Erasmus for the position of Ambassadors;
- Develop activities and events with the Ambassadors (integration and team building events);
- Help the PR Department with necessary tasks regarding development and promotion of events;
- Help managing the night partnerships (Night Clubs, Bars..);
- Hand out flyers;
- Be present at the Come&Meet events;
- Promote and share ESN events on Erasmus Facebook groups;
- Develop a strong relation with the ESN partners;
- Motivated to develop new communication strategies regarding Night Life Events;
- Interns will be required to perform Office work, at the ESN Lisboa office, if the human resources are not enough.
- Very good communication and social skills;
- Comfortable in an active social environment;
- Enjoying working in a night life ambience;
- Be proficient in 2 or more languages (English is mandatory)
- Highly responsible person;
- Good working both in a team and alone;
- Big supporter of volunteer work;
- Bachelor and/or Master in Communication/ PR/ Events Management is a plus.