Looking to explore a new place and grow professionally? Do Aurora Borealis and snowy winter sound interesting for you? What about an Erasmus internship in the capital of Northern Scandinavia? We conduct internships both in Helsinki and Oulu (so you can choose where you like more).
We are looking for a passionate individual with a big love for technologies as much as we do!
Ideally, we aim to find storytellers who believe in impactful campaigns. The internship would be more than creating visuals, we believe in the potential of creative talents.
Criteria: EU Students enrolled at Bachelor's degree or Master's degree program eligible for Erasmus internship
P.S: There is a performance-based compensation! Apply to learn more!
CubiCasa is a real estate technology, data, and marketing company specializing in digital indoor spaces. We provide high-quality property visualizations, such as floor plans and home reports for real estate agents, brokers, realtors, property managers, real estate developers, photographers, space planners, software developers & other professionals all around the world – the current count is 172 countries.
The internship can be tailored to personal interests & capabilities and could include the development & support of the website design, SEO optimization, blog creation, training materials, social media management.
The duration of the internship is flexible (4 months minimum, longer periods preferred)
(Note that this is a long wishlist of qualifications: if you feel you have some but not all of these skills, but you are interested, please do apply anyway)
- Assist in identifying and researching relevant influencers and media outlets in the industry.
- Support in the development and execution of influencer marketing campaigns.
- Help create engaging and persuasive press releases and media pitches.
- Monitor media coverage and compile press clippings or mentions for reporting purposes as well as maintain media contact database.
- Assist in managing relationships with influencers and media contacts, including outreach and follow-ups.
- Help coordinate and organize press events or influencer collaborations.
- Monitor social media channels for brand mentions and engage with influencers and followers.
- Assist in creating content for social media platforms and contribute to content calendars.
- Conduct research on industry trends, competitor activities, and PR best practices.
- Assist in drafting blog posts, articles, or other written content for the company's website or external publications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and communications, to ensure consistent messaging and brand representation.
- Organizes promotional video, launching party and other events
- Identification of new channels or promotion mechanisms to spread the contents through SEO tools (search engine optimization).
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Office, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Curious, proactive and open-minded
Must be able to maintain project confidentiality
- Great location to learn and build up experience from local start up community, infrastructure, and network
- Great location for work/life balance. The office is situated in the center of the city (access to restaurants, places for entertainment, parks, lake)
- Professional and intercultural experience in innovation, crowdfunding
- Dynamic work environment
- Flexible hours/work time
- Incorporate your ideas & creativity into real-life projects
- Your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company
- Friendly international team
Please note before applying to this internship:
- An internship is an opportunity to experience and perform within a job role/function within an operating company
- The internship is unpaid and you will need to apply for an Erasmus grant/scholarship in order to participate
- You should be able to communicate in English, hence, you will be able to enhance your business fluency
- We provide focus and enhance highly motivated individuals to a higher level of performance, we may provide more advanced preparation for higher roles profiles