We are looking for an intern who is interested in quality management within a creative company. Your main role will be analyzing procedures in the firm, defining adaptive standards and developing a quality management system equivalent with ISO 9001. In this position you will work closely with the Head of Business Development and with other interdisciplinary experts.
In this position, you are to investigate how quality assurance through daily activities can be applied to architecture and engineering processes. In addition, you are expected to identify areas of opportunity to optimize and gain efficiencies through implementation of process improvements by providing feedback on quality processes.
- Write policy and procedures within a Quality Management Systems;
- Develop new process flow charts and/or value stream mapping;
- Provide support to all departments in implementing and managing QMS;
- Support a coordinated and controlled implementation of new quality documentation;
- Identify process improvements to increase efficiencies and streamline processes;
- Produce reports for the Management Team and other departments to monitor progress against the plan;
- Participate in training of staff in the requirements of the QMS;
- Report regularly on progress against specified objectives, goals and targets;
- Performs other duties as needed;
- Currently completing the finance, law and/or management degree and with an interest in the field of Quality Management System;
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills;
- Detail-oriented, dependable, driven, outgoing;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must, working proficiency in Dutch will be an asset;
- Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities;
- Comfort and proficiency with email, the Internet, and learning user-friendly software;
- Able to multitask and work independently;
- Available for 24 hours per week minimum;
- Affinity in architecture and engineering is a plus;
- Working eligibility in the Netherlands is a must;
This is a paid internship, which lasts for 3 to 6 months in our Rotterdam office. The selection process will start spontaneously and the selected candidate will be expected to start in February 2021.