Santa Cruz de Tenerife is one of Europe’s coolest and most creative islands, a hotspot for great food, beautiful beaches, and amazing people. Located right in the Atlantic Ocean, close to Africa, the island is a mix of cultures ..
Leading Real Estate Agency in Tenerife offering internship placements in the Sales and Rentals department. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in Real Estate business.The tasks involve back office duties, answering requests about flats via email and WhatsApp, giving information about the rental and sale process in English and Spanish.
• Provide business counsel, analysis and financial recommendations to assigned business segment or staff organization;
• Analyzing, classifying and arranging the documents in a dossier following company procedure;
• Propose and suggest new developments which would increase company client base;
• Giving information about Real Estate subjects reservation process in English;
• Answering requests about flats and apartments via phone, email and WhatsApp.
• Educational background in business studies;
• Good communication skills;
• Taste for figures and results, organization, autonomy, creativity.
Knowledge, skills, and competencies to be acquired by the end of the traineeship (expected Learning Outcomes):
• Develop personal growth and mind dynamics;
• Ability to establish interpersonal relationships that allow working in teams and in diverse and multicultural environments;
• Skills in strategic crises;
• Effective communication skills;
• Ability to adapt to new situations and creativity to generate new ideas;
• Ability to work in a team environment;
• Getting know some business insight in a Spanish service company.
We offer housing in a 3 bedrooms duplex with 6 single beds, with maximum capacity of 6 pax . Monthly price of housing is 267,5€ plus water, internet and electricity bills. The apartments are located in the same building where our office is, so no transport needed.
01/02/2021 - 01/07/2021
01/04/2021 - 01/10/2021
Minimum 6 months starting 1 of february 2021
Send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]