Traineeship places offered for hotels group in Benidorm, Spain.
Department: Front desk and reception
The practices will be carried out in one of the hotels in the center of Benidorm. The offered practices are in the Reception and Front desk department, the main responsibilities are:
- customer service, in person, by phone and by email;
- manage online and telephone reservations;
- perform all check-in and check-out tasks;
- register guests and collect the necessary information (such as contact details and exact dates of stay);
- inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card information, make collections and pre-authorizations;
- provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and services;
- respond to complaints, requests and messages from clients in a timely and professional manner;
- be in contact with our cleaning staff to ensure that all rooms are clean, tidy and fully furnished to meet the needs of the guests;
- maintain updated records of reservations and payments;
- administrative tasks, preparation of documents and information sheets;
- keep the workplace always tidy and clean;
- assistance to other departments, if necessary;
- other tasks of the department.
The work in Reception is organized in shifts, normally of 8 hours, morning shift 8-16, afternoon shift 16-24, night shift 24-8. Normally adding 40 weekly hours with 1-2 free days per week. During the internship we offer:
- Free accommodation in an apartment shared with other students or in a small hotel room, depending on availability. The accommodation offered will be available exclusively during the traineeship;
- Optional pocket money 100-300EUR per month for students with no scolarship and minimum Spanish level B2, minimum stay 3 months;
- Spanish course if necessary.