Are you coming to Belgium to study or for other purposes and you need an internship or extra income, this work might be for you,
The B&B style hotel has 29 rooms and a lounge and serves accommodation and breakfast to its guests.
We are looking for someone to help with our daily activities such as receiving guests, answering phone calls and mails, working on booking planner, breakfas preparartions...
candidate will work with us 5 or 6 days a week (16:00 – 21:00 or 22:00) these hours can be adjusted situation of candidate.
What we are looking for exactly:
Someone in the area comes to study or do something else and looking for an internship or work with extra income,
What we offer is a small room with shower and toilet + small fee (between 400€ to 800€ this monthly payment depends on work hours and days)
As a hotel receptionist you are the customer's first point of contact. So from the time of booking to check-out you are expected to demonstrate an exceptional level of professionalism and friendliness. More specifically you will:
- Answer all questions that come in by phone or email.
- Maintained and orderly reception.
- Process check-in and check-out of national and international guests.
- Greet the guests on arrival and provide guidance where necessary.
- Help guests have a pleasant experience during their stay.
- Ensure correct processing of payments and invoicing.
In addition, you (together with a colleague at busy times) are also responsible for serving breakfast:
- Preparing and replenishing the breakfast buffet.
- Keep the breakfast area clean and tidy at all times.
Through this training you will obtain:
- Insight into managerial and administrative processes of the hospitality sector
- Hospitality and guest management skills
- Customer relations and customer service skills
- Experience in tourism and hotel
- However, motivated candidates with no experience are encouraged to apply as we will provide the necessary training.
- Must have a good command of English. Proficiency in speaking Dutch, French and German is a plus.
- Interest in or passion for hotels, hospitality or travel.
- Keen to learn and having new experiences
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
Remuneration and Benefits: To be discussed with shortlisted candidates during the interview phase
Send your CV and a motivation letter to [email protected].
(Advertisement will remain open until the vacancy is filled)