Are you coming to Belgium to study or for other purposes and you need an internship or extra income, this work might be for you,
The B&B style hotel has 29 rooms and a lounge and serves accommodation and breakfast to its guests.
We are looking for someone to help with our daily activities such as receiving guests, candidate will work with us 5 or 6 days a week (16:00 – 21:00 or 22:00) these hours can be adjusted situation of per candidate
What we are looking for exactly:
Someone in the area comes to study or do something else and is looking for an internship or work with extra income,
what we offer is a small room with shower and toilet + small fee (between 400€ to 800€
this monthly payment depends on work hours and days)
As a hotel receptionist you are the customer's first point of contact. So from the time of booking to check-out you are expected to demonstrate an exceptional level of professionalism and friendliness. More specifically you will:
• Answer all questions that come in by phone or email.
• Maintained and orderly reception.
• Process check-in and check-out of national and international guests.
• Greet the guests on arrival and provide guidance where necessary.
• Help guests have a pleasant experience during their stay.
• Ensure correct processing of payments and invoicing.
In addition, you (together with a colleague at busy times) are also responsible for serving breakfast:
• Preparing and replenishing the breakfast buffet.
• Keep the breakfast area clean and tidy at all times.
Through this training you will obtain:
• Insight into managerial and administrative processes of the hospitality sector
• Hospitality and guest management skills
• Customer relations and customer service skills
• Experience in tourism and hotel
However, motivated candidates with no experience are encouraged to apply as we will provide the necessary training.
Must have a good command of English. Proficiency in speaking Dutch, French and German is a plus.
Interest in or passion for hotels, hospitality or travel.
Keen to learn and new experiences
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
Remuneration and Benefits: To be discussed with shortlisted candidates during the interview phase
Send your CV and a motivation letter to [email protected].
(Advertisement will remain open until the vacancy is filled)