We are looking for a Recruiter intern for our Krakow office and after working from home. After a training about the recruitment and selection process and about our way of working you will take care about some recruiting activities. You will source candidates and set up interviews and you will execute checks with planning and quality related activities. You are customer focus, work precisely and you have strong communication skills.
You will have the opportunity to have training and to develop your skills by doing having a mentor and trainer ready to support you. We offer you a diverse internship and the chance to work in team and independently at the same time following one project/customers.
To get on board as a Recruiter intern, you:
- Are in the 3rd or 4th year of your Bachelor or Master, or already graduated
- Speak English fluently
- Are responsible, and have a work ethic
- Are smart and proactive, you learn to solve problems independently
- Work precisely and follow our processes
- Are great to build and develop relationship with candidates
Why work at IT SELECTA?
- Lots of challenges & chance to learn a lot
- Freedom, responsibilities and creativity
- Training and learning by doing
- Part of a small and dynamic company
Ready for it?
Please send your cover letter and CV and send your application at: [email protected] Applications without a cover letter will not be taken into consideration.