This will be your future team:
You will be a part of a small international team and collaborate strongly with the Dutch, German and Nordic recruiter. Our team is mainly focused on finding talent with these various languages to join our Central Eastern Europe offices. We are an easy-going, open-minded and hardworking team, always aiming for high results and continuous improvement. Furthermore, we are closely working together with the Czech recruitment team and our recruitment colleagues in Poland, Slovakia and Romania.
This will be your future role:
Part of your daily work will involve various administrative duties which include updating the internal recruitment tool (TALEO) and on ad hoc basis other reports. You will help to post job adverts on various job boards, screen incoming CVs and applications, schedule interviews and mostly act as an administrative support to the recruiters. Being part of the team also means being part of helping to find news ways to attract suitable candidates.
This is what you already have:
- Fluent English and minimum B2 French
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Active team player
- Proactive, taking initiative and actively thinking about improvements
- Experience working at one of the world’s leading global companies
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Educational courses/Training
- Refreshments at the workplace (coffee, tea, fruits, ice cream)
- Corporate events