As a content creator, you are responsible for creating a broad range of content for the offering: HelpToGrow - WebCasting. For example, blogs, news, images, video, audio, email, social updates, and other related content. Your target audiences are ICT managers and technical experts. You join a sales and marketing agency specialized in helping ICT companies grow sales and brand advocacy faster.
A webcast, or live broadcasting over the internet, is an excellent way to engage with a broad audience online and to grow your sales and brand advocacy. Participants can follow a webcast via their desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Furthermore, they see and hear the speaker(s), and you can facilitate direct interaction.
Creating engaging experiences via webcasting requires an effective and efficient platform. The HelpToGrow WebCasting platform is a full service, cost-efficient, first-class platform. Besides a platform, successful webcasting depends on taking the following three steps:
Step 1: Webcast Pre-production
Step 2: Webcast Production
Step 3: Webcast Post-production
Do you want to create content to promote engaging webcasts for prospects, customers, and partners on a first-class platform?
- For this remote internship, HelpToGrowBusiness is looking for a motivated student or career starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and an interest in creating content in the field of Webcasting. Preferably, but not mandatory, with a background in business management, communication, or marketing and willing to learn fast and take initiatives.
HelpToGrowBusiness offers you:
- A chance to be part of a professional, dynamic ecosystem team
- Gain the knowledge and hands-on experience with content creation activities to accelerate your professional competencies
- Coaching from a dedicated mentor and benefit from fast feedback loops
- An entrepreneurial, stimulating and fun culture
- For successful interns, there is a high probability of gaining employment after the internship.