Crafton – web-design agency is looking for interns that are willing to work and develop themselves in an international environment within the Erasmus+ program. In Crafton, we are storytellers, as we create stories about brands and help our customers to be part of it.
We are looking for ambitious students, eager to research and learn. Not only do we look for interns that are interested in gaining departmental experience, but we want our interns to be willing to develop their communication skills in order to become better individuals. The internship is available only remote for the time being.
Possible tasks (in teams and/or individuals):
- Sales projects
- Innovative Business activities
- LinkedIn campaigns
- Managing partners
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain real life experience within international business markets
- Various trainings regarding sales, no experience needed!
- Practical usage of Sales and Communication skills
- Possibility to develop and get promoted
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible work
- Freedom of work
- Young environment – where you can express your thoughts and come up with innovative ideas to implement within the company
- A recommendation written by the company’s CEO
English and Arabic language proficiency are required.