MYWATER is seeking a candidate for a part-time remote social media internship.
MYWATER is an early-stage cleantech startup with a strong environmental and social vocation: we are on a mission to accelerate world transition to sustainable and safe water consumption. Some people call it the water fountain; we call it MYWATER.
MYWATER is a digital and contactless water refill station, sustainable alternative to the bottled water problem, implementing a circular economy and EU Green deal by addressing SDG6, SDG11, SDG12 and SDG13. We're building the future, smart public hydration stations, the public service where thirsty day-traveller refill purified drinking water while on-the-go.
We're building the future, smart public hydration stations, the public service where thirsty day-traveller refill purified drinking water while on-the-go.
MYWATER is growing fast and the two co-founders, Aljaz and Robert, need some help in communicating their vision through any possible channel.
We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic person with experience in communication and/or digital marketing to join our team - ideally for at least 6 months.
The role includes full responsibility ownership for all our social media channels - from strategy and analytics to content creation.
YOUR TASK WILL INCLUDE:
• Content creation and management
• PR relations and newsletters
• Website development
• Audience engagement and partnership
• Monitoring of Social Media insights
• Social Media advertising
• SEO and analytics
Moreover, as a part of our small team will give you the opportunity to cover different tasks, improve your skills and to develop new abilities and competences with our constant support.
You are currently enrolled or graduated in a relevant course such as:
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media channels
• IT- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
• Business Studies (or similar)
• Open and enthusiastic about communicating with people
• You have a passion for social media, technology, new challenges
• Strong organizational and communication skills: the candidate should be able to create original posts and stimulating content.
• English Level: Native or Bilingual - both spoken and written
• Additional language is a plus
• A positive and flexible attitude
• Any experience with website design or HTML programming is a plus
Eligibility for the participating in the Erasmus Internship program is the Plus, but not necessarily.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Vibrant startup environment, with a young and friendly team
- International colleagues
- Opportunity to develop your skills
- Experience a startup mentality,
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to spend your internship time;
STARTING DATE AND WORKING HOURS:
• Period: flexible starting dates, but preferably in the shortest time possible;
• Duration: minimum of 6 months, more is a plus;
• Working hours: 20 hours per week;