Crafton, web-design agency is looking for interns that are willing to work and develop themselves in an international environment within the Erasmus+ program. In Crafton, we are storytellers, as we create stories about brands and help our customers to be part of it.
We are looking for ambitious students, eager to research and learn, that are able to work remotely due to the current situation. Not only do we look for interns that are interested in gaining departmental experience, but we want our interns to be willing to develop their communication skills in order to become better individuals. The internship is possible only remote for the time being. Prior knowledge of UX/UI is necessary, as the internship is focused in providing the student with the corporate experience.
Possible tasks (in teams and/or individuals):
- Web Analysis/ Audits (Information architecture, google analytics, benchmarking, Krug’s test and Nielsen Heuristics)
- Creating wireframes
- Creating prototypes
- Social media graphics
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain real life experience within international business markets
- Practical usage of UX/UI skills
- Possibility to develop and get promoted
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Young environment – where you can express your thoughts and come up with innovative ideas to implement within the company
- Freedom of work
- Flexible work
- A recommendation written by the company’s CEO