We are looking for capable Rental Agent to present and lease properties to prospective clients. . You will work as an intermediary between apartment owners and clients in order to rent properties in Barcelona. You will start as an assistant and when the rental coordinator think you are ready you can become a rental agent.
- You must be fluent in Spanish, both written and spoken. Speaking other languages is a bonus.
- You must be able to work for a minimum of four months.
- Independence: Rental agents must manage their own time and schedules, you will be in charge of your own schedule, so you need to be detail-oriented and organized.
- Interpersonal Skills: Agents work with clients and customers face-to- face on a daily basis. Listening to their needs and communicating effectively and pleasantly is a needed skill.
- Persuasion: Skilled rental agents are good at convincing clients and use persuasion to close deals.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Rental agents need to quickly find answers to questions.
Compensation: No fixed salary - 100% commission based. Maximum of 40 hours a week
If you interested in an Internship in Casamona International, please send your CV and Cover Letter to :