6 and 12 months.
The Host Company
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Моre about us: https://www.scalefocus.com/
Burgas is the fourth largest city in Bulgaria. It is situated on the Black Sea shore, in the Burgas Bay, 400 km from the Capital city - Sofia. The city’s population is more than 230,000 people. The Burgas port is the largest cargo port in the country. During the summer season Burgas turns into a festival center. The city has transformed exceptionally during the past years, turning it into a great place for business, cultural events and residence for young and energetic people. Burgas has put a solid focus on developing its IT ecosystem in the past three years.
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for becoming a R&D Engineer.
Joining us means you’ll be able to boost your skills in the area of software and hardware solutions and gain theoretical and practical knowledge from professionals with strong background and know-how. You will have the opportunity to work for ScaleFocus and receive a monthly monetary scholarship for 6 to 12 months, spent in knowledge digging, in line with Erasmus+ rules and procedures. With us you will keep the curiosity in and reach new technical heights.
Get ready for your firestart in IT!
- Design, create and test innovative software solutions
- Participate in a team to create and develop new products and innovations
- Investigate possibilities in co-operating with local universities or research institutes to initiate and manage local innovation projects
- Push forward the frontiers of technology development
- Basic knowledge or experience in .Net
- Background in math and computer science
Stand out with:
- Some background in microcontrollers and embedded programming
Good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 level or higher)
For more information check out the attached PDF below.