The Center for Studies and Research on Turkey-France Relations (TUFRAM) offers a limited numbers of internships to students of social sciences, especially politics and international relations, law and sociology which can be undertaken during the academic semester. Through our internships we aim to provide students with the best possible insights into the scientific work and research as well as academic life. The specific arrangement of each internship will be primarily determined by the TUFRAM’s current workload and the student’s respective qualifications and interests. The main workload will be based on the organization of TUFRAM’s academic events, such as conferences, workshops and panel. TUFRAM’s activities are international and offer to students to develop their networks. They allow to students to meet academics, researchers and NGOs’ professional as well as business people mainly from Europe. Our internships are 16 weeks long and free of charge. Unfortunately, the research center cannot offer any financial remuneration to interns. Our interns are expected to finance their internships themselves and to also arrange their own accommodation in Istanbul for the duration of their internships.
- enrolled at a university during the internship (BA, MA or MS)
- interest in the social, political, and economic issues and world politics in general
- interest in France and Turkey
- good level of French
- organizational capabilities
- good computer skills (e.g. word processing and production of tables)
- skills in quantitative methods will be a plus.
- assisting with the preparation of workshops, conferences, and meetings
- carrying out preliminary work for research projects of the Center
- Written applications must be submitted in English or French no later than two months before the desired internship start date and should include:
- An informal covering letter detailing your motivation to undertake an internship at the center.
- A CV
- Any additional documents which will support your application (references, certificates, etc.).
Please send your application to [email protected] or [email protected]