Work as a Assistant in the Research & Development department, researching and documenting public funding mechanisms. Your tasks will include, but not limited to the following:
- Research available R&D project funding mechanisms and institutions
- Identifying and initiate relationships with prospective industry partners to collaborate on potential projects, understanding their research interests
- Identifying business growth opportunities for projects that are currently being developed
- Identifying suitable funding opportunities and grants for potential projects, along with and application deadlines of calls for projects
- Communicate with the R&D manager about the research and propose application plan
- Develop a project plan for a potential project and carry out the application process
Requirements for application*:
- Cover Letter: Please detail how your previous experiences relate to the description of the internship.
- Written Description: Describe briefly what types of R&D project fundings there are in your country. Please provide an internet address (URL) for a project funding site which might be suited to the business of Parkyeri.
*Applicants without these two requirements will be rejected
Work will be tailored according to the capabilities and career growth potential of the candidate as well as company requirements.
Field of Study: Arts and Social Scienes, Management, Economics, Law, Engineering
Minimum 4 semesters of university level courses or equivalent other educational experience.
Please note: We offer several internships, but would like you to apply for only one position.