The Department Of Polıtıcal Scİence And Publİc Administration offers a limited numbers of internships to students of political science, public administration, English language and social sciences, which can be undertaken during the academic semester. Through our internships we aim to provide students with the best possible insights into the scientific work and research as well as academic life. The specific arrangement of each internship will be primarily determined by the department’s current workload and the student’s respective qualifications and interests. Our internships are 20 weeks long and free of charge. Unfortunately, the department cannot offer any financial remuneration to interns. Our interns are expected to finance their internships themselves and to also arrange their own accommodation in Istanbul for the duration of their internships.
- Enrolled at a university during the internship (BA, MA or MS)
- Interest in the social, political, and economic issues, world and regional politics in general
- Advanced level of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office skills
- Research and analysis (Under guidance of a department scholar)
- Assisting with the preparation of workshops, conferences, and meetings
- Carrying out preliminary work for research projects and our Research Programs
- Contributing to scientific articles
Written applications must be submitted in English no later than four months before the desired internship start date and should include:
- Motivation letter (300 words max.)
- Short CV
- Any additional documents which will support your application (references, certificates, etc.).
Please send your application to [email protected]